CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

so I figured this would be a good continuation of me writing a blog..since I haven't kept up with it purely of exhaustion.












Hair Shampoo: This has always been an issue..but just recently bought New Infuseum 23(purology) and I like it so far.

Conditioner: Infuseum 23(repariology)

Styling products: Chi silk infusion

Hairspray- zilch!

Hair mask: Loreal's salon brand

Shower gel: vary between drug store brands..

Body moisturizer: Aloe vera triple lendlin. this is the moisturizer used in salons after a mani and pedi's..I loved the sent so I started buying it :)

Deodorant - Secret

Fake tan: None

Face Cleanser: LUSH's fresh farmacy. I have sensitive skin..so I find this works to heal my face.

Exfoliator – LUSH's Angels on bare skin.

Toner: none

Facial Mask: more none..but I will

Makeup Primer: love smashbox primer..the green color since it covers the red.

Foundation: MUFE HD foundation in 117

Foundation brush: MAC 188 or philosophy supernatural airbrush brush..IT ROCKS!

Concealer: MUFE green camouflage cream.

Powder: MAC msf natural or MUFE hd powder

Blusher: NARS Super Orgasm

Bronzer: NARS Laguna !

Highlighter: MAC pigment in Naked

Eyeshadow base: tfsi so far it has been the best base for my VERY oily lids.

Eyeshadows: MAC tempting quad. MAC soft brown, shroom, carbon, stars n rockets, club, humid


Eyeliner: not everyday…but when I do…. MAC penultimate eyeliner.

Eyelash curler: Shu Uemura.

Eyelash base: zip!

Mascara: CG lash blast

Lipgloss: if I am wearing MAC's angel lipstick then NARS turkish delight if I wear something else( I mostly wear nudes) then MAC's naked space lipgloss. Lately I love MAC's hello kitty TLC in pink fish

Nail color: some from China Glaze and OPI

2 comments:

jilliandanica said...

thanks for the input on the boots hun!

Liparazzi said...

Hey, Lovin the blog, keep up the good work. Come check mine out and remember to say hi! xx