CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Rosacia girl does blush!

Well as I mentioned in my previous post I have only really gotten into make up in the past two months since I started watching youtube and learned the tricks necessary to do it right. As that goes I have done quiet a few hauls in order to obtain the things I needed to create my "look" so I decided I am going to start with the most recent purchase(today) and go a little backwards. My camera is on charge so tomorrow I will post the pictures of my pinkish face along with the products.
LETS BEGIN:
As the title of this blog mentions I have rosacia. I have struggled with this issue since my teenage years and have never really been able to come to some sort of a solution. My face is super sensitive and I guess the slightest wind makes it all red. I've always dreamed of achieving the perfect complection but it managed to avait me. Having told you the basics I can't forget to mention that I've always loved the look of bronzer and blush. I always thought that wasn't for me since my face already has that "pink" going for it..so putting blush on would be redundant. That is until I learned the proper way to apply foundation and then discovered I look too emo white(LMAO)I NEED A BRONZER AND BLUSH!!!

So as you can imagine I went on the research spree to find the perfect blush and bronzer. I purchased a NARS "orgazm" blush about a year or so ago and I wasn't happy with it at all. It didn't really show up on my face so I watched a video by a great guru on youtube DRBROOKLYN730 where she talked about a new blush NARS came out with which is "SUPER ORGAZM" now if you look at that blush you will say "WHAT?!? that has tooo much glitter to use for every day!!" BUT if you put the pruduct on your brush, tap off the access ALL the glitter falls off and you are left with this wondeful color for your cheecks(what in my opinion the original "orgazm" was supposed to look like. So I tried it out in sephora and of course bought that. Also the famous "laguna" bronzer was right there so I just HAD to try it out..and I MUST tell you that I was impressed. The color isn't too dark and doesn't look yellowy on the pink tone like mine. Of course bought that too.

So I guess there really IS a solution to all your make up problems. YAY!!


My next post will be all of the great brushes that I've accumulated and that helped a beginner create a flawless face.
Til then

0 comments: